Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Thunder Pulse Network Server List
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:30 am by IronOre124

» Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 am by IronOre124

» Issues With Making Trade Signs - Alias List
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:27 pm by IronOre124

» Post your builds here!
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 1:02 am by ColonolKAITO

» Aw Man ~~~~~~
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 12:12 am by IronOre124

» TPN Guide - How To Make Money
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 12:08 am by IronOre124

» Rules and Links
Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:24 am by IronOre124

Top posting users this week

Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon

:: Gaming :: Minecraft

Go down

Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon Empty Getting Started in TPN Pixelmon

Post by IronOre124 Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 am

This is the complete guide and FAQ for getting started on Thunder Pulse Network's Pixelmon server!

Q. I just logged in! I have no tools, no food, and no money! HELP!?!
A. Welcome new trainer! We know starting in a new and potentially unforgiving server can be daunting, so here are some recommendations on what to do as soon as you've picked your starter. First, try battling the trainers that exist just outside of the Pokemon Lab where you spawned. These are easy encounters, with some helpful drops if you win, such as food, tools, and a bit of cash. If you have some cash, take a look at the Pokemon Mart just to the right of spawn, and if you need healing, there are plenty of healing stations in Professor Pine's laboratory!

Q. Okay, I've battled a bit and now have food and some tools, what now?
A. The world is yours to explore! We would suggest taking a look around the spawn area in detail, there are many useful buildings and things to see. Alternatively, you can venture off into the wilderness and start constructing a base, or search the wild for rare and legendary Pokemon!

Q. I want to battle some gyms, how do I do that?
A. There is a teleportation hub at spawn that leads to 19+ different towns, all with trainers to battle and gyms to defeat. Be careful, these gyms vary wildly in level and some are custom-made by our staff team, so only take on gyms that you're ready for!

Q. I want to build a base and protect it, how do I do it?
A. Our server uses RedProtect as an anti-grief plugin. You can claim up to 4000 square blocks for your plot, and add other people if you wish to have a multi-person base. For more information on how to use RedProtect, you can view this video (timestamped for relevancy): https://youtu.be/GExe43pgCJ0?t=50

Q. Do you have a Discord, Shop, Social Media, etc?

A. All links for Thunder Pulse Network can be found here: https://linktr.ee/ThunderPulseNetwork

Q. Can I be staff, or a builder? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
A. You can apply for admin by typing *apply in any channel on our Discord. Be warned, we select staff based on their dedication to our servers and their playtime, as well as experience and maturity. If you're clearly server hopping begging for staff, odds are you will not be selected for a staff position.

If you have any other questions not covered in this guide, please ask a staff member!
IronOre124
IronOre124
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down